LiquidSens – the measuring system for your applications
The measuring system LiquidSens enables an online bath monitoring, thus ensuring an error-free process without time consuming sampling.
Get on the cost-saving offensive with LiquidSens!
Until now, concentrations in cleaning media were measured using the complex process of titration. But now, with the innovative LiquidSens measuring system, you can measure liquid concentrations online and monitor them directly in the tank or in the pipeline. Effectively and cost-efficiently.
When it comes to cleaning processes, industries are now faced with the challenge of coordination their economically optimized solutions with, among other things, environmental protection.
The solution: the innovative LiquidSens measuring system!
Benefits in brief:
- Titration is a very expensive process. LiquidSens spares these sampling and bringing you the time savings of up to 180 hours per year.
- LiquidSens measures online and in real time. You can quickly intervene in the ongoing production and minimize scrap.
- The measuring system LiquidSens is extremly robust and enables long-term stable measurement.
- The multisensor LiquidSens has no moving parts and is virtually maintencance free.
- An integrated temperature compensation for constant concentration output under varying temperatures.
- Exact measurements thanks to precise factory calibration.
- Integrated storage for long-term documentation of the quality assurance .
The concentration of water-based quenching media in heat treatments is very important. The LiquidSens measuring system ensures continuous monitoring.
Waterbased quenching media ( hardness polymers ) plays an important role in the heat treatment. They are increasingly used in various processes of heat treatment as they do neither possess a fire hazard nor do they tend to smoke or soot. From the perspective of process safety the concentration is an important parameter, that must be monitored. Until now, there has been no possibility of online measurement. The LiquidSens system changes that! The LiquidSens sensors can be integrated into a tank or a pipe. The concentration of hardness polymers can be measured online and in real time. This enables a stable process control. The innovative LiquidSens measuring system!
The benefits are obvious!
- No risk of cracking due to under-dosing.
- No sticking of the plant in case of over-dosing.
- Consistent result of heat treatment.
- LiquidSens measurse online in real time. You can quickly intervene in the ongoing process and minimize scrap.
- The measuring system LiquidSens is extremely robust and enables long-term stable measurement.
- The multisensor LiquidSens has no moving parts and is virtually free of maintenance.
- An integrated temperature compensation, ie a constant concentration output at different temperatures, allowing extremely accurate measurement.
- Through a precise factory calibration the LiquidSens measuring system achieves very high accuracy.
- Simple connection to the process control through standard interfaces.
- Integrated storage for long-term documentation of the quality assurance.
- Adaptation to your application by simply app concept. Numerous media apps for quenching media are already available in our database.
The concentration of cooling lubricant emulsions is very important for the production process. The LiquidSens measuring system guarantees continous monitoring.
Cooling lubricants details
So far, the monitoring of cooling lubricants has been done with refractometry or wet chemical methods. These methods do not allow to monitor the production process online and safely. This often results in fluctuations of the quality. Nowadays industrial companies have to produce cost-effective and resource-friendly. Especially in the field of cooling lubricants environmentally conscious business is inevitable .
With the effective and cost-saving LiquidSens system you can solve the problem. It monitors your coolants online, directly in the tank or in the pipeline.
The innovative LiquidSens measuring system!