- Mobile measurement unit.
- Configured measuring point – precise results do not require expert adjustment or knowlege of metrology.
- Complete documentation with internal memory and report-generation software for the PC.
- The solution for process monitoring of multiple systems.
The LiquidSens measuring system uses the measured variables sound velocity, density and temperature to calculate the concentration of mixtures of substances. The liquid mixtures just have to be calibrated once. During this step, the acoustic fingerprint of the liquid is recorded and stored as a Media-App.
These measurements are carried out for you in our own laboratory. You just have to send us some samples.
Also emulsions and suspensions can be analysed. Just ask us!
- Output of the concentration of your liquid mixtures
- Integrated temperature compensation:
also constant output of the concentration at different temperatures
- Simultaneous measurement of up to two concentrations
0 % bis 100 %
0.01 % (depends on application)
The temperature of the liquid is measured by a probe in the integrated temperature sensor. Because of the position of the sensors and the good heat conduction, fast temperature changes are also detected. The temperature is measured as an extra measurand and is displayed on the controller.
Simultaneously, the temperature measurement is used as input for the calculation of concentration in order to ensure a safe output of concentration – independent on temperature
- reliable temperature measurement
- output of the temperature via a separate channel
- high accuracy by a precise calibration
0 °C – 100 °C
The controller is the processing unit and the transducer for the LiquidSens sensor.
Touch display 3.5″ TFT
USB: mass storage for measured values and communication to the LiquidSens Mobile Viewer software (windows operating systems only)
3000 measured values per measuring configuration is available with a maximum of 150 measuring configurations
Li-Ion 2300 mAh
0 bis 40 °C
IP protection category 65 (spraywater)
- LiquidSens technology based on acoustic waveguide
- Same performance as the proven online measurement system (equal to version 2.1)
- Easy to use
- Export of the captured measurement values via USB interface to PC
- Perfectly adapted to the needs of a portable measurement unit:
- Configurable measurement points
- Control via touch-screen and buttons for the most important functions
- Robust housing with IP 65 protection (spray water)
- Special cable for optimized handling
- Proven sensor Robust transport case
The handheld sensor for measurement of liquid samples in the beaker glass or in the tank of the plant directly.
0 to 100°C
Stainless steel V4A (1.4571)
- No membranes
- Short reaction time, highly precise
- Only stainless steel in contact with the liquid
- Low maintenence, no wear
- Compact size, sturdy
- Independent of flow
Easy to handle, useable anywhere.
Software and cable
With the pc-software of the LiquidSens Mobile you get access to the stored measurement values and an easy function for preparing standardized reports.
The cable is 8 pol double shielded and pluggable from both sides. The LiquidSens Mobile comes with an optimized cable for easy handling and with improved strain relief. PUR outer material, IP 68
• 1,5 meter